ST7 / ST10 Flasher – new activation for Box III
ST7 / ST10 Flasher
ST7 / ST10 Flasher – the ability to fully program the ST7 and ST10 series processors.
First version allows to read, erase and write:
- – ST72F521(M/R/AR)9 (internal flash)
- – ST72F521(R/AR)6 (internal flash)
- – ST10F269 ( internal flash )
- – ST10F269 ( AM29F800B-ext.flash.Configuration 0x1008 )
- – ST10F269 ( AM29F800B-ext.flash.Configuration 0x2008 )
- -ST10F275 (internal flash)
- -ST10F275 ( EEP 95160 ) ( Kefico M7.9.8 )
- -ST10F275 ( EEP 95320 ) ( Bosh ME7.4.5 )
- – ST10F276 ( internal flash )
- – ST10F276 ( AM29F400BT – ext. flash )
- – ST10F276 ( EEP 24c64 ) ( RNS 510 )
- – ST10F280 ( internal flash )
- access to activation updates
- access to help.martech.pl
- access to the section on the forum ( thematic section )
- technical support
Programming is carried out in circuit – without desoldering processors.
This also applies ext. flash connected to the CPU ( eg. AM400 in RNS510 navigation).
Operation time for read, write, and erase it is a dozen of seconds.
Examples of the use of activation:
– repair Audi / VW BT modules
– repair not working touch panel in RNS 510
– repair software faults in the RNS 510 ( gateway error while flashing )
– repair hang on radio logo Mercedes NTG 2.5 navigation
– repair sw in BMW CCC ST10 module
– repair car clusters / computers
Terms and conditions to run activation:
– you need to have Martech Box III
After one year, it’s blocked:
To again take full advantage of once purchased activation, you must pay its extension – subscription for another year’s time.
The cost of the subscription is 60 EUR net / year
Warning:- all devices have a valid subscription – are covered at the time warranty.