Ford CAN code reader – new activation for Box III
Ford CAN code reader
Activation allows you to:
– read the original radio code
– read, reset, and change the VIN stored in the radio
The reading process takes a while and is done by CAN (radio must support this protocol).
Procedure can be performed on bench or in the car:
– radios based on NEC D70F3357, TMS470, MC9s12, ST92 (KW2000, GGDS) with V or M prefix
– navigation modules produced by Visteon and Bosch (C307 / C214 Nav module, FX – LSRNS, NX – HSRNS)
You are able to:
- – repair Locked
- – do Code On/Off, Reset Counter, Write New Code, Reset and Write Vin
- – do backup and restore it
- – and Read Code of course
All is done via CAN – OBD(II), you can make it in car or on bench.Remember: all that functions works only on TMS470 based models.
Terms and conditions to run activation:
– you need to have Martech Box III
After one year, it’s blocked:
- access to activation updates
- access to help.martech.pl
- access to the section on the forum ( thematic section )
- technical support
- access to server
To again take full advantage of once purchased activation, you must pay its extension – subscription for another year’s time.
The cost of the subscription is 20 EUR net / year
Warning:- all devices have a valid subscription – are covered at the time warranty.